DNS update : Windows 10
Update the DNS servers in Windows 10
1. Hit the Start button and go to the Control Panel
2. Open Network and Sharing Center.
3. While in the Open Network and Sharing Center, click the connection that you want to configure (We recommend changing DNS on ALL of the listed adapters)
4. When the adapter status window pops up, click Properties.
5. Highlight the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) option, then click Properties.
6. Select the ‘Use the following DNS server addresses’ option and enter 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 Click OK afterward.
At this point, we recommend flushing the DNS resolver cache and web browser caches to ensure that your new DNS configuration settings take immediate effect. Flush DNS by this procedure
Press the Windows Key or hover your mouse over the bottom left corner and click the Windows Icon
Begin typing Command Prompt
Right-click the application and select Run as Administrator
Run the following command in the command line and hit enter: ipconfig /flushdns
7. Restart the connection to the VPN