New SlickVPN Client Has Been Released
SlickVPN has rolled out a new update, improving our feature-rich VPN client. The update provides a variety of new enhancements for a more secure and overall better user experience.
One of our key features is our Leak Protection for IPV6. The Leak Protection is now set to default when installed.
We have added the ability to add new Gateway Servers, Cities and Countries to groups simply with a right click.
You’ll also be able to start the application even while it is minimized. Windows users will see improvements to windows service linkage to help fix rare failed disconnect.
For our Mac OSX users, you will see better handling of IO errors during DNS leak protection build. Plus, we have fixed the CMD-Q window closing.
There are several fixes the have been made. One fix is on the auto correction feature and the new disconnect and shutdown code should speed things up. We have also fixed a problem with deleting a gateway from a similarly named groups. The notification dialogue was re-enabled when attempting to connect to an empty group and we’ve removed the unused tray icon animation code, which fixed the seemingly high disk IO subsystem usage. The update also provides other minor cosmetic changes to improve the look and feel of the client. We hope you’ll enjoy the changes we’ve made and look forward to your feedback on other enhancemenets we can make with our premium SlickVPN client.
Login to your Members Area to download and install the new client
* Leak protection now on by default for new installs.
* Leak protection for IPV6.
* Add gateway servers, cities, and countries to groups via right click.
* Allow application to start minimized.
* Fixes to auto connection feature.
* Fixes to disconnect and shutdown code should speed things up.
* Fixed problem deleting gateway from similarly named group.
* Re-enabled notification dialog when attempting to connect to an empty group.
* Removed unused tray icon animation code, fixes seemingly high disk IO subsystem usage.
* Mac OS X: Better handling of IO errors during DNS leak protection build.
* Mac OS X: Fixed CMD-Q window closing.
* Windows: Improvements to windows service linkage to help fix rare failed disconnect.
* Other minor changes. Cosmetic stuff, etc.